Deck Installation in Colorado Springs
Materials to Choose From
We understand everyone’s tastes differ, which is why we do not just offer a couple of types of materials. Depending on looks, durability, and your budget, we have what you are looking for.
- Pressure Treated Wood – This option is good if you are looking for economically-priced wood that lasts a long time. It resists abuse, and it is stainable.
- Western Cedar – This is one of the most beautiful types of wood, and using it results in a great-looking deck. It is resistant to bugs and decay, it is durable, and it is the perfect material for stains and paints.
- IPE Hardwood – Also known as Brazilian Walnut, this is some of the best hardwood available. It is durable, strong, and stable, and it is resistant to wet conditions, decay, and wood-boring insects.
- PVC – This material is made of all-plastic, which makes it very resilient. It resists cracking, decaying, warping, splintering, and scratching. It is also easy to maintain, as it does not require sealing, staining, or sanding.
- Cedar – Cedar provides a natural-looking wood, and it is of moderate cost. It resists rot and does not absorb moisture very readily. It needs to be cleaned and resealed regularly.
- Mahogany – This material offers maximum strength, it is resistant to insects, and it does not scratch or dent. It is also fade-resistant, so it is a good choice for Colorado’s sun.
- Redwood – With redwood, each board is unique, and it has a dynamic and rich color range. The material is stable and resistant to weathering and wood-boring insects.
Along with helping you pick out the right material for your deck, we provide installation services and will guide you as to what type of maintenance is needed.
Although we love to design and install new decks that enhance the look of your house and yard, sometimes all a deck needs is a fresh coat of paint and stain. The changing weather of Colorado can wear down materials and cause the paint to chip. We are a general contracting company, and we are also the painting company to contact when your decks need a refresh.
Our painting contractors specialize not only in staining decks but also in repairing them. When it comes to our painting services, we offer a free warranty for one year on deck staining.
Why Choose Us?
As a company that has been serving the Colorado Springs area for years, we strive to provide excellent customer service and high-quality workmanship. Let us help you with your deck project.